Enright Court Reporting is here for you during this difficult time. We are successfully conducting video conferencing depositions. We are standing by and ready to schedule your depositions remote! Please call us at (800) 809-7797, (631) 589-7788 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to provide you with the easy to follow Zoom video conferencing instructions. The necessary equipment needed is listed below:
- A smartphone, iPad, tablet, desktop or laptop
- Make sure there is a camera connected to the device.
- Install the Zoom video conferencing app. (This is optional and our team will walk you through it.)
Zoom Video Conferencing Instructions:
- Click the link in your email and open the Zoom Launcher. (click that button)
- After Zoom is opened, it will ask you for audio preferences.
- You will have to allow Zoom access to your camera. Once all permissions are granted, then you will be in the video conference.
- If you prefer to speak on your smartphone, you can dial into any of the phone numbers provided and enter the Meeting ID while still connected via your computer or laptop or any mobile device.
How to Share Your Screen with Multiple People:
- Video conferencing will also allow you to share your screen for all participants to view. This is best when showing exhibits. We suggest you pre-mark your Exhibits (for example Exhibit 1, Exhibit 2, Exhibit 3, etc.)
- You will need to forward the exhibits to email@example.com. Our team will then scan and email the marked copies of exhibits to all parties.
- They will then make sure the reporter is provided a secure link to these exhibits.
All you have to do is select “Share Screen” at the bottom of the window to get started (see green icon below).
Please have all attorneys stipulate on the record that you are permitting the reporter to swear the witness in remotely. You can appoint various options on what to share, such as sharing your full desktop or an individual application, from your computer.
You can choose to share just the one file of the exhibits from a specific location in your computer as well.
We hope that these accommodations are helpful so that we can still continue to provide quality service for you. If you need further assistance with setting up Zoom, please call Katie at (631) 589-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.